Kelvion industrial air cooler Goedhart VRe
The industrial air coolers of the Goedhart VRe series are extremely effective and are suitable, for example, for use in food distribution centers, logistics centers or production halls. In line with market requirements, the devices in the Goedhart VRe series have few but large fans. Due to the new design, both the speed of the fans and the air speed in the finned heat exchanger are lower.
The Goedhart VRe series is part of our range of custom designed air coolers. The advantage for you: A clear commitment to tailor-made customer solutions. Circuits tailored precisely to the application and the optimized heat exchanger geometry ensure a higher specific performance of the heat exchanger. This high-performance air cooler can be configured with both pushing and sucking airflow. As a result, the Goedhart VRe can be designed flexibly and effectively for individual cooling requirements - especially for complex applications.
The stainless steel tubes of the lamellar exchanger are expanded into the fully flared aluminum lamellae. Good thermal contact is achieved by extending the tubes into the fin collars, which also ensure consistent spacing between the fins. All coolers are pressure tested to 40 bar (lower depending on cooling medium) and are supplied with a slight overpressure of dry air. Suitable for NH3/CO2/F(C)KW pump systems, district power systems and most refrigerants.
The 710 and 800 mm versions are equipped with the ZAplus fan - the most energy-efficient fan available on the market today. Your advantages in the cold room: The strong, bundled air flow with more air volume and greater throwing distance allows you to achieve high cooling and freezing speeds. The Goedhart VRe is a real adaptation artist. With its countless configuration options, it can be designed precisely for the most demanding cooling tasks.
- High performance thanks to the application-specific design of the circuit
- Variable air flow for all fan variants - pushing and sucking
- Easy to install: Easy to assemble thanks to delivery on a wooden crate
- Customization through numerous options and accessories
- Long-term safety: high-efficiency fans compliant with ErP 2015; 710 and 800mm versions with ZAplus fan
- Higher specific power, reduced fan speed and air speed in the finned heat exchanger and significantly lower power consumption