BAC Baltimore Balticare GmbH
BAC Balticare VERTEX condenser
Power range 894-3817 kW
- Easy access and high security
- Low maintenance and hassle free inspection
Reliable operation guaranteed
- Enjoy uninterrupted operation with multiple fans, motors, and redundant pumps.
- Multiple, individually driven fans guarantee redundancy .
- The fan, motor and drive system (V-belts) are located in the dry air , which prevents moisture and condensation. The absence of external moving parts helps the device withstand the harshest weather conditions.
- Various corrosion-resistant materials, for example the unique Baltibond Hybrid coating anti-corrosion system for guaranteed long service life.
Easy access and high security
- Easy cleaning and improved hygiene thanks to a compact sloping water tank .
- The air inlet covers block sunlight to prevent biological growth inside the unit and keep water out without reducing the condenser capacity.
- Removable suction strainer with anti-turbulence hood.
- Easily accessible fresh water, drain and overflow for inspection and cleaning .
- Eurovent certified high efficiency mist eliminators prevent droplets from becoming airborne.
- Optional cleanout port helps remove silt and sludge from cooling tower basin.
- Optional sump suction prevents accumulation of sediment in the cold water basin.
Low maintenance and hassle free inspection
- Inspect and service Vertex evaporative condensers with unparalleled convenience and safety while standing inside on the internal catwalk.
- Large hinged door access to optional internal walkway : No basin draining required for unit internal inspection.
- Easy inspection of the tube bundle from the outside or inside via the removable mist eliminator modules or the internal walkway .
- Ground level access to the power package, pump(s) and motor junction boxes eliminates the need for platforms or ladders.
- Reduce maintenance labor costs by 50% and eliminate potential hazards when working in tight spaces with a walkable, spacious interior and easy entry and exit.
- Compact design for tight installation situations .
- Air intake from one side enables installation next to solid walls .
Lower delivery, lifting and installation costs
- Vertex units are factory assembled .
- We supply larger models in 2 pieces to reduce the size and weight of the heaviest component for easy on-site assembly with smaller cranes.
- Vertex offers high performance and minimal operating weight. Safe on steel substructure , both under the unit and in the building itself for roof installations.