MTA AQUARIUS G water chiller
Water-cooled chiller, optionally as a reversible heat pump or evaporator unit for process cooling and for cold water air-conditioning systems - with BITZER® screw compressors and refrigerant R513A
Water-cooled chillers from the AQUARIUS G series are the perfect solution when maximum performance and absolute reliability are required. Their concept meets market requirements for versatility and high energy efficiency.
The stepless output control, electronic expansion valves and high-efficiency heat exchangers with integrated heat recovery help to achieve the highest level of output and very high seasonal efficiencies; both in the partial load range and under full load.
Thanks to highly efficient screw compressors with stepless control (Smart Stepless), the Aquarius chillers are particularly energy-efficient, especially in the partial load range. Partial or total heat recovery is available as an option.
Cooling capacities and efficiency values
For industrial production => SEPR-HT up to 9.07
Nominal cooling capacity 456 – 1934 kW
In air conditioning cold water systems => SEER up to 7.8
Nominal cooling capacity 351 – 1499 kW
"Water-cooled chillers of the AQUARIUS G series meet the seasonal efficiency standards of the ERP directive (TIER 2) and work with the environmentally friendly refrigerant R513A. On request, the refrigerant R1234ze is optionally available in a special design."
- Heat exchangers with low water-side pressure losses to reduce pump costs;
- Low sound levels, thanks to the choice of different sound configurations;
- Complete heat recovery solutions;
- Condenser leaving water temperatures up to 60°C.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R513A;
- Semi-hermetic screw compressors with stepless regulation, optimized for refrigerant R513A;
- Compressor automatic circuit breaker;
- crankcase heaters;
- check and shut-off valves in the pressure lines;
- electronic expansion valves;
- Shell and tube evaporator with a water circuit, optimized for refrigerant R513A;
- Water-side switchable heat pump version;
- Version for low leaving water temperatures down to -8°C;
- Partial or total heat recovery;
- Soundproof housing of the compressors (super quiet version);
- Compressor shut-off valves in the suction line;
- vibration damper kit;
- Condensing control kit (with servo motor or pressure controlled valves);
- Replicated remote control kit VGIP;
- Supervisor kit xWEB300D EVO
- Modular operation kit (master-slave for 3 to 8 systems)