Grundfos Magna3 D circulator pump
The MAGNA3 pumps are a range of small, medium and large circulator pumps fitted with electronically controlled motors based on permanent magnet (PM) and compact stator technology.
With the MAGNA3, you can stop worrying about which pump setting to choose. Simply install the pump and leave it on the factory AUTOADAPT setting.
The MAGNA3 will then analyse the heating system demands and find the optimal setting. It will then continuously adjust its operation to changes within the system demand. The result is optimal comfort and minimum energy consumption.
MAGNA3 pumps are extremely flexible and reliable, and have low noise levels, long life and minimum maintenance requirements. They are fitted with GENIair wireless communication as standard and can also be expanded to offer extended control options with Communication Interface Modules (CIM).
The Grundfos MAGNA3 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in the following:
- Heating systems
- Air-conditioning and cooling systems
- Domestic hot-water systems
- Ground source heat pump systems
- Solar-heating systems
- FLOWADAPT and FLOWLIMIT
- Proportional pressure control
- Constant pressure control
- Constant temperature control
- Constant curve duty
- Max. or min. curve duty
- Automatic Night Setback
- No external motor protection required
- Insulating shells supplied with single-head pumps for heating systems
- Low energy consumption. All MAGNA3 pumps comply with the ErP/EuP 2015 requirements
- AUTOADAPT function minimises energy consumption
- Built-in differential-pressure and temperature sensor
- Simple installation
- Minimal maintenance and long life
- User interface with TFT display
- Control panel with self-explanatory push-buttons
- Work log history
- Easy system optimisation
- Heat energy meter function
- Multi-pump function
- External control and monitoring enabled via add-on modules
- The range is available for a system pressures of 6,10 and 16 bar.