WITT Surge drums and receivers
Surge drums and receivers
Collection and efficient separation of refrigerants.
Always offer the best solution:
This is why we produce from simple receivers to high efficient separators in various executions, i.e. without, single, double, multiple or dynamic separation. What sets us apart is our expertise, and we are happy to share it with you. Together we analyse the requirements and help you choose the ideal components for your application. You can rely on our many years of experience with refrigeration technology, which is reflected not just in our support, but also in the quality of our products.
WITT pressure vessels and WITT surge drums are technically mature and available for almost all refrigeration applications. Our technology guarantees reliable refrigerant separation and a high level of safety for all downstream components in the refrigeration system.
Our separator portfolio includes vessels with a diameter of up to 2200 mm and pressures of up to 40 bar in a capacity range from 50 kW to 10 MW in the following versions:
- Receiver and thermosyphon collector
- HAE high-capacity separator with single separation
- HAZ high-capacity separator with double separation
- HAM high-capacity separator with multiple separation
- HAD high-capacity separator with dynamic separation
HAM: unique in its technology
Due to the multiple high-performance separation (HAM), the size of the separator can be significantly reduced. The more compact design, you benefit from a smaller footprint.
HAE, HAZ, HAM scope of delivery
depending on your wishes, but at least:
- Steel container manufactured to AD2000 and PED module H1
- Nozzle for pump / evaporator return, inlet
- Suction nozzle, outlet
- Siphon for condensate, outlet
- shut-off valve
- Wood feed Edition
- Lifting eye