Eckelmann wireless sensor system
Integrate wireless sensors into E*LDS
The wireless sensor system consists of digital wireless temperature sensors TS 30 (X)W with data logger function and a receiver module. The WR 300 receiver module for up to 100 sensors is integrated into E*LDS via the CAN bus.
The wireless sensor system is used to automate tasks related to temperature monitoring and is used in a wide variety of areas.
Detailed technical information can be found in a separate area on this website, as the solution can also be used independently of E*LDS.
- Measuring range: -40 to +80 °C
- high-precision digital measurement (typ. ± 0.1 K)
- integrated data logger (> 4 days)
- compact and hygienic housing
- also with removable temperature sensor
- 10 years maintenance-free and long-term stability
- 100 sensors per receiver module
- Convenient 24-hour temperature lists via LDSWin and LDSWeb, in accordance with HACCP
- sophisticated alarm management