Your solution partner for refrigeration and building control technology
Eckelmann – over 40 years of experience in automation
Eckelmann AG is the manufacturer of one of the leading electronic control systems for refrigeration systems. The company, founded in 1977, got into refrigeration technology in the 1990s and continuously expanded the application focus with E*LDS.
With complementary industry solutions for integrated building automation and cross-trade energy management, Eckelmann is one of the pioneers in food retail and today has great expertise in the optimal control of integral systems for refrigeration, heating and air conditioning. Eckelmann has been developing solutions for transcritical CO 2 refrigeration systems - whether booster or cascade systems - since 2008 and is therefore a sought-after technology partner for refrigeration companies.
Eckelmann operates its own CO 2 test refrigeration system for research and development. In addition, the company manufactures customer-specific switch cabinets for cold rooms and switch boxes for refrigerated cabinets (electrical accessories).
Today the Eckelmann Group employs around 420 people. As a broad-based automation specialist with its own electronics production, Eckelmann not only serves refrigeration technology but also a large number of other branches of industry with innovative solutions. These include in particular mechanical and plant engineering, the food industry, chemicals and pharmaceuticals and medical technology.
With technology from Eckelmann, you are ideally positioned for automation and digitization in refrigeration technology. Trust in more than 40 years of experience and our comprehensive know-how in measurement and control and automation technology.
Experience variety in the application
E*LDS offers you everything you need for efficient and safe monitoring and control of refrigeration systems - from controllers for plug-in refrigeration units in discounters or convenience stores to large interconnected systems in supermarkets or hypermarkets (cash & carry) to refrigerated warehouses or special applications in the food industry. Around 10,000 systems in Germany and Europe are operated with E*LDS.
- all common natural and synthetic refrigerants
- Compound systems (e.g. as boosters or cascades), water chillers
- decentralized refrigeration systems with semi-plug-in refrigeration units and water cooling (refrigeration hybrid systems)
- transcritical CO 2 solutions (R744) since 2008
- optimal integration of heat recovery (WRG), heat pumps and regenerative energies
- comfortable web solutions for remote maintenance, monitoring & energy monitoring
E*LDS is one of the most flexible control systems on the market! This is thanks to its consistent modularity and expandability. Our refrigeration electronics, software and web services are continuously being further developed and optimized.
Essential components of the E*LDS system .
- system center
- Compound controls for compressors and condensers
- refrigeration controller
- DDC for building automation
- Remote monitoring and optimization software
- HACCP temperature monitoring
- network components
- Internet Services
You can count on that
- High energy efficiency through excellent auto-adaptive energy saving algorithms
- reduced total cost of ownership and rapid payback
- reliable refrigeration electronics for the highest quality and safety in food refrigeration
- long-term availability
- competent and fast application support
- tailor-made modernization solutions for existing refrigeration systems
- practice-oriented training and a great E*LDS booklet for service technicians
- Secure web services for continuous monitoring, analysis and optimization of distributed refrigeration systems (remote maintenance, energy monitoring)
Committed to quality - certificates
- ISO 9001:2015: Quality management for all processes in the company
- UL-listed switch cabinet manufacturer according to UL file E233027
More information about E*LDS can be found here:
- Eckelmann refrigeration technology
- online documentation
- E*LDS web store
Berliner Straße 161
Berliner Straße 161