DAIKIN Airconditioning Germany GmbH
Multisplit application Daikin 3MXS-K
- Up to 3 indoor units can be connected to 1 multi outdoor unit; All indoor units can be controlled individually and do not need to be installed in the same room or at the same time.
- Different types of indoor units can be connected: e.g. B. wall-mounted devices, false ceiling devices for corner installation, ceiling installation devices
- Energy Saving in Standby Mode: Reduces power consumption by approximately 80% in standby mode. If no people are detected in the room for 20 minutes, the system automatically switches to power-saving mode.
- Outdoor units are equipped with a swing compressor, which is characterized by a low noise level and extremely low energy consumption
- Outdoor units for use with several different models.
- In combination with inverter-controlled outdoor units, the result is an extremely energy-efficient air conditioning system with a very low noise level
- In the night quiet mode, the operation noise level of the outdoor unit is automatically reduced by 3 dBA during the night (only multi outdoor units in cooling operation)
- Outdoor unit quiet operation: Quiet operation button on the remote control lowers the operating noise of the outdoor unit by 3 dBA to avoid disturbing the neighbors.
- External heat exchanger fin treated with anti-corrosion
- Daikin outdoor units have a pleasing design and are robust and can be mounted on the roof or terrace or simply on a wall.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust the compressor speed to actual demand. Less energy consuming starts and stops result in reduced energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Energy saving in standby mode
Reduces power consumption by approximately 80% in standby mode. If no people are detected in the room for 20 minutes, the system automatically switches to power saving mode.
Silent operation of the outdoor unit
Silent operation button on the remote control lowers the operation noise of the outdoor unit by 3 dB(A) to avoid disturbing the neighbors.
Night setting mode
Reduces the outdoor unit operating noise by 3 dB(A) automatically at night by removing a jumper on the outdoor unit. (multiple outdoor units only in cooling mode)
Facilitates maintenance by displaying any system failure or operating anomaly.