Tyczka Industrie-Gase GmbH
"WE ARE REFRIGERANTS"
But what is behind it?
We identify with our products, but also with our customers. For us, refrigerants are not just a division in our product range, but every single one of our experts is passionate about what they do.
That's why we also understand that the F-Gas Regulation requires a rethink and want to accompany our customers and the entire industry on this path.
The fact that this sometimes means daring to do something new is shown by our choice of image background.
We deliberately decided against the classic blue for the "cold" and opted for green. There are several reasons for this. On the one hand, it is the bottle colour of many HFC refrigerants, which still play a role despite the phasedown, even though they have an expiry date.
On the other hand, the green naturally also stands for the way towards low-GWP and halogen-free refrigerants, such as biogenic R-744, which occupy an important place in our portfolio.
Finally, it symbolises the sustainable and prudent use of resources. The switch to low-GWP refrigerants and halogen-free products requires a rethinking of processes, so issues such as legally compliant take-back & recycling are playing an increasingly important role.
We want to share our passion for the product with our customers and therefore offer everything related to refrigerants. Of course, this also includes heat transfer media, technical gases and training.
In a nutshell: We are refrigerants!
How safe or even dangerous are the gases used in your company? Our experts will answer this question and more in our safety training courses. The aim of the seminar is to sensitize the participants to occupational health and safety when handling gases. The practical relevance is our priority.
The safety-related gas training takes about 1.5 to 2 hours and is designed for up to 30 people.
The training can take place at TIG, online or at your location.
An adaptation of the training to the individual operating conditions, hazards and main topics is possible at any time.
Each participant will receive a certificate of participation at the end of the seminar.
Your employees are thus qualified in the safe handling of gases according to the applicable regulations:
- Operational Safety Ordinance: § 12 Instruction and special assignment of employees
- Ordinance on Hazardous Substances: Section 14 Information and instruction for employees
- DGUV regulation 1 - principles of prevention: § 4 instruction of the insured
- Properties of gases and their production
- Dangers and safe handling of inert gases (nitrogen, argon, etc.)
- Hazards and safe handling of flammable gases (hydrogen, acetylene, etc.)
- Dangers and safe handling of oxidizing gases (oxygen, nitrous oxide, etc.)
- Dangers and safe handling of cryogenic liquefied gases (LIN, LAR, LOX etc.)
- Dangers and safe handling of toxic gases (chlorine, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide etc.)
- Dangers and safe handling of customer-specific gases (test gases etc.)
- Handling compressed gas containers/gas cylinders, gas technology equipment and central gas supply
- Safe handling of cold gasifiers (LIQUISMART containers, stationary tank systems, etc.)
- 10 rules for the safe handling of gases
- Storage of gases (according to TRGS 510)
- transport of gases
- Industrial safety regulations (BetrSichV)
- Operating instructions according to §14 Ordinance on Hazardous Substances (GefStoffV) and TRGS 555
- Instruction according to the Ordinance on Hazardous Substances and professional association regulations (DGUV)
- Information from the Industriegasverband eV (IGV)
We are happy to adapt the content of the training to your operating conditions, hazards and main topics.
We would be happy to coordinate the price and training date for your event with you.
Nördliche Hafenstraße 10