The Si-20 sets a new record for its slim casing design, allowing it to easily fit inside any type of air conditioning unit or lineset cover.
Offering best-in-class performance and sound levels for a mini pump of its size, this model delivers unmatched reliability.
The patented piston pump technology, which offers a high degree of energy efficiency, is designed to remove condensates from air conditioning units of up to 20 kW.
- Operates at just 19 dBA, delivering a record power-to-noise ratio.
- Noise levels well below even the quietest air conditioning units.
- Tube comes with insulating foam to reduce vibration.
- Easy to install
- The slimmest mini pump money can buy: cross-section of just 27 x 27 mm.
- Compatible with all market-standard air conditioning units.
- Fits inside lineset covers and fixes to cooling tubes with four side attachments for double wire clamps.
- One-click detection unit attachment and detachment with offset connection point for easy installation and maintenance.
- Installation made even easier with fasteners, plates, pre-installed anti-siphon device and other accessories included.
- Ultra powerfull
- Record size-to-weight ratio: maximum flow rate of 20 litres per hour, for air conditioning units of up to 20 kW.
- Patented piston pump technology for exceptional efficiency.
- Reliable and eco-friendly
- Built to withstand any type of environment.
- Capable of discharging condensates containing small particles.
- Designed as a possible replacement for most market-standard mini pumps.
- Can be taken apart for recycling of plastic parts and components