GEA Grasso LT screw compressors
The compressor has an extremely long service life and low noise and vibration levels thanks to the combination of sleeve and roller bearings in the rotors. All components are designed for a long service life, high availability and easy maintenance. GEA screw compressors can be delivered according to the API 619 and ISO 10440 standard.
Highlights and technical features
- Extremely long service life
- Excellent noise and vibration levels in all operating conditions
- Developed for R717 (ammonia) and all other common refrigerants
- Available according to API 619 and ISO 10440 standard
- Displacement: 805 to 11,467 m³ / h at 2,940 rpm
- Speed range: 1,500 to 3,600 rpm
- Design pressure: 28 bar, 52 bar
Find out more with GEA RTSelect - our product selection and configuration tool.