Blauberg Ventilatoren GmbH
Blauberg centrifugal duct fan Box-R
Centrifugal in-line fans. Maximum flow rate up to 783 m³/h
- For supply and exhaust air systems in different rooms.
- High-pressure duct fan for ventilation systems in multi-storey buildings.
- Mounting in areas with limited space.
- Simultaneous ventilation of several rooms.
- Compatible with air ducts with a diameter of 80 to 200 mm
- Super compact steel case coated with special polymer paint.
- Minimal height of the case, only 90 mm.
- Housing shape aerodynamically optimized.
- External junction box for power connection.
- Hinged lid provides easy access to the engine.
- Different housing designs with 1 to 6 intake manifolds.
- Single-phase external rotor motor with 3 adjustable speeds and with galvanized radial impeller
- Impeller with forward-curved blades for high pressure in the channel system.
- Constant air flow with changing pressure conditions in the duct system.
- Ball-bearing motor for continuous operation.
- Integrated thermal overload protection with automatic restart.
- Dynamically balanced turbine.