Project engineer industrial refrigeration plants (m/f/d)
For the area of industrial refrigeration plants at our location Balzheim (near Ulm) we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as a
Project engineer for industrial refrigeration plants (m/f/d)
These are your tasks:
- Independent development of solution concepts and their evaluation
- Design, specification and calculation of refrigeration plants
- Coordination of inquiries with technical departments and customers
- Support of sales and customers in plant engineering matters
- Elaboration of descriptions or presentations of the concepts for sales and customers
This is your profile:
- Completed technical studies (Bachelor / Master / Dipl.-Ing.) or completed training as a refrigeration plant engineer, master craftsman or technician
- Flexibility as well as readiness for commitment and further training
- Experience in the field of refrigeration technology or refrigeration plant construction
- Pleasure in gaining an overview of technical conditions and finding customer-oriented solutions
- Ability to work in a team and commitment
- Good to business fluent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
KTI - Plersch Refrigeration
Pioneers for turnkey refrigeration and heating systems
We are a family-run, medium-sized company specializing in the construction and worldwide distribution of industrial refrigeration and heating systems. What makes us special - we build our plants in containers and deliver them turnkey to our customers. Our products range from chilled water, cold air or ice making systems to hot water or hot air systems.
In more than 35 years, we have produced and installed more than 4,000 plants at our customers' sites. KTI plants are used in a wide range of industries and are used in concrete production, mining, fish processing or even snow production.
You bring everything we need? And you are looking forward to a safe and modern workplace where fun and success in a team are top priorities? Company pension scheme and attractive social benefits included? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to:
KTI-Plersch Refrigeration GmbH
z. Attention: Mrs. Caroline Walleter-Plersch
Phone +49 7347 9572-0
Fax +49 7347 9572-22
Applications will only be accepted as PDF files!